Finally got my new tablet today. It is a SmartQ X7 7 inch Android Jellybean Tablet.
Stock photos because I suck at cameras.
- Android 4.1.2 Jellybean
- Dual-core TI OMAP 4470, ARM Cortex-A9 1.5 GHz CPU
- Quad-core GPU PowerVR SGX 544
- 2 GB DDR2 RAM
- 16 GB onboard flash storage
- MicroSD card slot (supports up to 32 GB cards)
- Google Play store
- 7" IPS 1280 X 800 pixel 10-point multitouch screen (180° viewing angle)
- mini-HDMI out
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- USB OTG
- 2 MP Cameras front and back
- FM radio receiver and transmitter
- Gravity sensor
- Three-axis accelerometer
- Hardware 1080P video decoding
- 3D graphics acceleration
- Flash 11.1
So it can do pretty much anything a tablet can do these days - 3d video games with bluetooth controllers, HD movies on the big screen, GPS, Radio, eReader, I can plug in a keyboard and mouse and use it like a netbook, add an HDMI monitor and make it a desktop...
There's no built-in 3G or 4G, but I have a mobile hot spot, so I can Skype or Google voice from anywhere with a cell signal. Plus it supports USB dongles... so I could do that.
There's no Near field communication (NFC) or InfraRed, and there's no projector... But it has everything else.
Oh yes, tablets do come with built-in projectors now.
I got my SmartQ X7 for $250 shipped (it was on sale) from smartqme.com.