August 27, 2007

What is this Character? ‫‬‭‮‪‫‬‭‮҉

Can anyone tell me what this is or what language it's from? If you paste this character and begin typing, all of your text is transformed into right-to-left format. Bizarre!‫‬‭‮‪‫‬‭‫‬‭‮‪‫‬‭‮҉ I am typing normally right now, and it is putting all the letters in reverse!

read more | digg story

Add to any service

No comments: